Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Project LIfe

 
Thompson Family Album 2013
 
I love memory keeping and this year I plan on better job at it. 
This year I am doing Project Life.  This will be my 2nd year scrapbooking this way.  If you dont know what it is,  Project Life is a weekly approach to scrapbooking and documenting everyday life through photos and journaling.  In one word "simplify" the process . You can read about Project Life HERE.
 
 
 I have been scrapbooking 15+ years and I have fallen in love with Project Life.  I love caputuring the everyday moments along with big moments in our family lives.   I still like to add a few 12x12 pages in my album along with the photo pages.   
In the future, I plan on sharing my weekly pages with you.  Right now I'm playing a little catch up and will share all of my weekly pages soon.
   
This post I thought that I would share mainly how I store my cards and supplies for Project Life.  I like to be very organized when I'm working.   I need to be... my room is multi-project necessary.   I craft here, scrapbook here, make jewelry here, and BLOG here.  I love my room and I have made the best of the small space that I have.
The above picture is my desk space.  My dad gave me a pop-up 6 foot table that I work on.   The Cube Storage that is along the back of the desk I picked up at Michael's.  The 2 on the ends of the desk are what I store my Project Life supplies in.  
 What I love most about the cubes they came with dividers in the drawers.  Easy built in organization and the cubbies fit the cards perfectly.
 I store embellishments and stickers in this cube's drawers.  This cube has long drawers perfect for letter stickers.
When I'm working on my desk I can have the drawers pulled out on the ends and work in between the drawers.  I love that everything is organized and I can be more productive while working. 
Project Life page....a work in progress
Thompson 2013 Project Life Title Page
Project Life Seafoam Edition
Amy Tangerine Album
 
 
Happy Memory Keeping
Andrea and Tia

1 comment:

  1. This year! I have to plan a better job.This year,Iam doing a project life.Iam a jakets makes and I have sell Mens Leather Jackets at a reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails