Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Genius ornament stoarge!



Ok so this isn't a twojunkchix original idea at all but I have to share it with everyone!!!   I got the idea from pinterest (from mom's party cafe savvy tips) for this ornament storage!!!  It is pure genius and cheap to make one yourself!!! 
 
I finally got all my trees down this past weekend.  I had pinned the idea months ago and knew I wanted to utilize this idea when I was  packing up and storing my ornaments until next year.  So much easier than sticking them back in the cardboard plastic tray that they originally came in. 
 
This is what you need:
Tote
cardboard or foam core board
plastic drink cups
hot glue gun
glue sticks
 
 
 Cut the cardboard box to fit in the tote.  Glue the cups down to the cardboard.   Fill the cups with ornaments.   Then make the next layer of cardboard with cups.  I was able to get 3 layers in my tote and stored 100+ ornaments in one tote.


 
I love to share anything that makes life easier!
 
 
 

 
Love Andrea & Tia

2 comments:

  1. I actually used this method to store my ornaments this year. I need to find some bigger cups though... I had a small handful ornaments that were too big to be stored this way.

    Anestazia @ Eccentric Delirium

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails