Sunday, September 18, 2011

Precious Time...

It seems we are all so busy these days. And even though technology can make things easier for us, I also feel it makes things busier for us. I think about time a lot and how quickly it goes by...right in front of your eyes....poof!!

I finally took the time to take down all the summer coral and sea shells and start thinking about fall. Here by my front door, I did a very simple display with vintage clock faces and my vintage # 5 collection. I love the number 5 because it represents my 5 children. I can't believe how quickly they are growing! And paired with one of my favorite quotes, it's a great daily reminder to sometimes stop everything that keeps us so busy and embrace the time we are so blessed with here on this Earth.

4 comments:

  1. I love the display. I really need to get my shells down too! I'll have to remember the number to represent the number of children or family members... good idea! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather. I like how it turned out, too. I have numbers all over my house. I had to sell all my 4's....ha! Lovin' the 5's!!
    tia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the displays of clock faces and 5's! I always feel like I have to hang everything on the wall but it would be so fun to just have a little display like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AOL Password Reset using recovery email go to AOL login page or visit aol.com and click ‘Sign in’. Click on ‘Trouble signing in?’ just below ‘Next’ button. it'll ask your registered mobile number or email address. Enter the email address whose password you want to reset.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails