Saturday, May 7, 2011

Burlap banner wreath

Hi all! It's been a while since I posted. As a lot of you know, our 9 year old son was just diagnosed with Juvenile Diabetes so I have been taking some time off. Now with 2 diabetic children, I haven't felt much like crafting or decorating. I thought it was time to get the easter egg wreath off of my front door...LOL...but really didn't know what to put in its place. So I had my sweet friend, Amanda make this adorable mini burlap banner for me and just added it to this wreath I had covered back in the winter with jute webbing. It's simple and I love it. Thanks Amanda!! And thanks to my sweet sister-in-law, Andrea...my other "two junk chix" for keeping up the crafting and creating. It has really helped get my little spark back. Love you!!!




xoxo,



tia

2 comments:

  1. found you through Ruby Jean!
    LOVE the apron she made you!! :)
    Your newest happy follower,

    Keren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for coming to visit the interview. Isn't she amazing? I really like Kara may! Thanks for leaving her a sweet comment. I will pray for you and your son. I hope he does well with his diagnosis. Sending love, Becky

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails