Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Silver and Gold



In my dining room I decorated with a silver and gold color scheme. It started with the Christmas sign that my mother in law (Tia's mom) got me several years ago. It is covered in German glass glitter and it happens to be one of my favorite Christmas decorations.


When I was in Chicago this summer visiting with Tia, she gave me the glass dome and cheese dish. I gave it a quick white wash finish. I am going to leave it up after Christmas and just change the sign to something with the word winter once Christmas is over. I love the little tree in the glass cloche with the snow glitter.

I also love Santas!!! I have a love affair with Old Saint Nick. I picked this one up at Target for only $3.00. Gotta love Target!!! Platinum colored jingle bells are in the dish for a festive look.




Close up of the bird. I got it at Michaels.



Monogramed T ornament



Little trees that I made. I got the Idea for them From Shanty2chic. Will share how to and link this weekennd.
Hope your Holidays Sparkle!!!


Andrea

4 comments:

  1. it looks SO pretty! i didn't do much beyond a tree this year since we're heading to FL (from Michigan) 2 days after Christmas. Who wants to come home to a house full only to have to take it all down...
    Merry Christmas!!
    ~cm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this blog, It is an amazing blog, I am really impressed by your blog, It’s really useful www.avg.com/retail

    www.avg.com/activate

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for shareing this blog this blog is very nice and attractive

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative and attractive. Thanks for sharing
    such a creative piece of work..!!
    office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails